KidsLife Statement of Faith
- We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Bible, and that it is the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
- We believe in the unity and trinity of the Godhead: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. These three persons are one God, having precisely the same nature, attributes and perfections.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God's only begotten Son, our sole Mediator; we believe further in His eternal existence as God, His incarnation and virgin birth, His sinless life, His death on the cross as the substitutionary atonement for sin, His literal, bodily resurrection from the dead, His present ministry of intercession in heaven, and His personal, future return to earth.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, His personality and His activity in regeneration, sanctification and preservation.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned in Adam, and that he is now a sinner by nature and by choice.
- We believe believe in salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, apart from human merit, works or ceremonies.
- We believe that the church is a spiritual body of which Christ is the Head and that there is a twofold aspect to the church, the universal and the local.
- We believe in the resurrection of the human body; the eternal existence of all men either in heaven or hell; in divine judgments, rewards and punishments.